COPYRIGHT ISSUES ON OUR PLATFORM
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, codified in 17 U.S.C. § 512, et seq. (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website (https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf), the Company will investigate and respond to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Platform that are reported to the Company’s Designated Copyright Agent, whose name and contact information are identified below.
The following notice requirements are intended to comply with our rights and obligations under the DMCA and, in particular, section 512(c), and do not constitute legal advice. Before serving either a notification of infringing material or a counter-notification, you may wish to contact a lawyer to better understand your rights and obligations under the DMCA and other applicable laws. If you are not sure whether material on the Platform infringes on your copyright, please consult with an attorney before filing a DMCA notification or counter-notification. Misrepresenting that material infringes on your copyright MAY SUBJECT YOU TO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES.
How To Report A Notification Of Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that a valid copyright-protected work that you own has been infringed, please deliver a notification containing the following information to our Designated Copyright Agent at the below-stated address:
- Identify the copyright-protected work that you claim has been infringed (please include relevant Copyright Registration number, if any);
- Identify the material on the Platform that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate and review it;
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
- Provide the legal name, and the electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Deliver this notice, with all items completed, to our Designated Copyright Agent:
Name: Betania Sikora
Address: 4730 S. Fort Apache Road Suite 300, LV, NV 89147
Please note that whether or not the Company ultimately decides to disable access to or remove the allegedly infringing content, we may also attempt to forward your written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the specific user who posted, uploaded, or created the content or take other steps to notify that user that the Company has received notice of an alleged violation.
How An Accused Party Can File A Counter-Notification
If you believe that a notification of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a counter-notification pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. To do so, please provide the following information to our Designated Copyright Agent, identified above:
- Your full name, your email address, your mailing address;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District court (i) in the judicial district where your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Clark County, State of Nevada, U.S.A. if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the complainant submitting the notice or the complainant’s authorized agent; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
COPYRIGHT ISSUES ON OTHER PLATFORMS
The Company has no obligation to attempt to remove allegedly infringing content from websites, webpages, applications, and services which we do not operate or control. If you are the copyright owner of content that is reproduced, distributed, transmitted, or otherwise used without your authorization on a third-party platform, please contact the relevant third-party for information about their infringement notification policies.